Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Baaack!

*Blinks repeatedly at computer screen*

Why is it always so damn hard to come back to work after a vacay? I feel like i'm being tortured for something hideous. Really. I feel like i've been gone forever! It was only a week. A beautiful, perfect, peaceful, fun, relaxing week of coastal scenery, good food, smiles and most importantly FREE TIME with my baby. [sigh]

I wanna go back NOW.

This 9 to 5 stuff is for the birds. I gotta finish writing my book so i can quit this monotonous schedule and make my own hours. Im thankful for my paycheck, don't get me wrong (talkin to God) but I need a change of pace for real.

Anywho, enough of my complaints. I did have a great vacation and there will be plenty of pics posted later. Don't really have much blog worthy news right now, blame it on my mind still being out on the beach....

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Glad you had a relaxing fun time with your gf!
    welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.