Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scholarship update :-)

Ok so two friday flash posts ago, I told yall about my Kennedy-King scholarship interview. Well, I was just informed over the weekend that I got it!!! :-) Okay so that's an additional $4,000 per yr towards my tuition, making the grand total of scholarship money so far $14,000 per yr. Thats pretty good, but i've got approx. $17,000 more to go! Wish me luck on my hunt for $ cuz i know its out there.

More info on the Kennedy-King scholarship fund can be found here . It's a great foundation that I will definitely give back to once i'm done with my degrees and making that $$$$$.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    I'm soo proud of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That's a huge accomplishment, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Even tho I already told u

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.