Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feelin some kinda way

Im not too sure what my problem is. I've just been kinda [blah] lately. Lately=the past 2 weeks. 4 weeks if u ask my GF. I hate when I get like this tho because its so hard to explain to myself and those around me who have to deal with it. And me being le freak de control, I need to be able to pinpoint precisely what my problem is. That way when someone accuses me of acting like an ass, i can say "well i'm sorry but I've got such & such goin on right now, so i'm gonna be a little off Try me again later." But right now I can't really defend myself cuz i'm not sure what's goin on. Let's check off some symptoms:

Over-emotional- i'm always a cry baby but this is just ridiculous!
Extra sensitive- i'm taking offense to stuff i really shouldnt give two hells about.
Snappy. Even more than usual! Not a good thing.

And no, im not PMSn. Been there done that, its over so dont bring it back 3 weeks sooner than when its suppose to be here, thanks. So what's my diagnosis? I need to know when i'll be snapping out of it & my gf would greatly appreciate it also.

2 comments:

  1. awwww muffin :-(
    *big hug*
    pray, and ask God for some guidance, understanding. And if you have time, write down a few things you are greatful for. stay up lil mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Simone :-) I am actually feein a lil better so maybe it was one of those weeks. Months actually. lol. But im comin up out of it. Thanks for the encouragement tho.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.