Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday in a flash!

It seems like these Friday Flash posts are comng quicker and quicker. Definitely a good thing.




* Not only is today Friday but yesterday was pay day!!!


But the money is pretty much already spent so no lap of luxury parties goin on over here. Moving on.


*In other news, this weekend is gonna be hella busy. I've got an event to attend for school with my gf tonite in San Fran, I have a scholarship ceremony tomorrow afternoon, my choir's big concert is tomorrow night, going to an Omar Tyree workshop/book signing on Sunday and I have to go shopping for my godsons bday. I already need a drink.


* I also need another vacation to go along with that drink.


* Its gonna rain tonight. Im okay with it seeing as after May it's gonna feel like the pits of hell for the next 4 months.


* I haven't worked on writing my book or on any poetry in a long time and it's starting to eat away at me. This sucks. Writer's block is a bitch & i hate it.


* I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life. Unfortunately i'm pretty sure I have at least 3 more yrs to go.


* Im wondering why my other blog has less followers but averages way more comments than this one?? Hmmmm....


I think that's about it. You know i'll come back if there's more.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.