Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stressin for nothin...as usual

I just checked my grades for this semester and was pleasantly surprised to see I made an A in that english class I complained about last week. Remember the teacher I turned the wrong essay in to and I lost 50 pts and I just knew my grade was gonna drop? Well Jesus must have known i wouldnt be any good to myself if I actually did get a B so he went on ahead and made that A happen and I'm sooooooooooooo thankful ;-) So far I have 3 A's. I'm waiting on one more grade and i'm already prepared for sumthin closer to a C cuz it's that damn astronomy class. I swear I feel like the biggest idiot for being able to pull A's in poli sci, sociology, 5 different english classes, bioscience and every other class.... but I can't get one in astronomy. lmao. Sumthin ain't right. That class is evil. As long as I pass it. Anything less than a C and I will be payin that teacher a personal visit and it wont be to discuss the moon phases.

My time at this school is quickly winding down and I couldn't be happier. Los Medanos College has served me well and i've served it even better but it's time to move on. I can't wait to start and finish at Mills and finally FINALLY be a college graduate. I've been nothing but blessed these last few yrs and I feel like its my season and I owe it to myself and to God to take full advantage of it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of your A's. Dont feel bad about your astronomy class though. I was a Black Studies major @ SF State and believe you me, I remember absolutely nothing about my grades in science or math, but all of my english, humanities and history courses were A's. I dont even remember what I learned in any science or math class lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suga :-) Girl i dont remember anything from this astro class either and it just ended last week! Im forgettin that shit on purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.