Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life is one big ass open mic comedy nite

So i'm here on a Wednesday early afternoon. I got to work late because I had to run up to my school to handle some business really quick this morning. On my ride I was thinking about some of everything, as usual. And one of my random thoughts was about how serious I take everything. I seem to have lost my ability to let stuff happen and roll off my shoulders. Is it because so much shit has happened to the point where it's really just not funny any more? Or maybe the older I get, the more analytical I get, and the more analytical I get, the less humor I find in my analysis. But damn, i'm only 25. I don't know what the deal is but i gotta backtrack. I take every single thing to heart these days, and I milk it for every ounce of negativity. It's really starting to take its toll on me and how I interact with people I care about. So let me add this to my Take Your Own Damn Advice list-

Everything isn't important enough to stress over. And if it is that important, stressing isn't gonna change the situation. Rid yourself of the toxicity and move on. I may not be able to control what cards i'm dealt but i'll be damned if I dont throw some of them bitches right back at you.

1 comment:

  1. Lol...good advice...but don't go back 2 carin about nothin. U don't always have to reside @ either extremity

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.