Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I 5-fingered this. Feel free to steal it from moi !

A to Z all about me!

A - Age: 25
B - Bed size: Queen
C -
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathtub & ironing.
D - Dad's Name: Curtis
E - Essential start your day item: Deodorant
F - Favorite actor(s) or actress(es): Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Angela Basset, Julia Roberts and Halle Berry.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 3"
I - Instruments you play(ed): None whatsoever. Oh wait... does the busted up church tambourine count?
J - Job title: Secretary, student and writer
K - Kid(s): None yet!
L - Living arrangements: My girlfriend and I live together
M - Mom's name: Yvonne
N - Nicknames: My lil fajita (only Toni can call me that), Miss T (once again. only Toni can call me that) Lady C (Vanessa is crazy)
O - Overnight hospital stays (other than birth): None

P - Pet Peeve: When people sit right next to me on Bart trains or on the bus when there's an obvious empty seat right across the way. Wtf? Oh and people who walk around playin loud ass music from their cell. Buy some damn headphones.
Q - Quotes you like: "You're a hot funky mess"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 older brother, 1 older sister.
T - Time you wake up: weekdays- 6:50am, weekends whenever I wake up.
V - Vegetable you dislike: cabbage. Nasty ish.
W - Ways you run late: Every single way imaginable. I dont even have to try.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, eyeball, lower back, lungs
Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy. Ask somebody. But if I have to pick a dish, i'll say my chicken and veggie stirfry over garlic angel hair pasta topped with melted cheese.
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

  1. I am so stealing this and posting it on Facebook (I'm tired of answering just 25 things) and also on my blog.
    I am enjoying your blog.
    -r

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah come to think of it, you did 5 finger this huh? looks kinda familiar! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.