Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do you know what tomorrow is?

It's my @nniv3rsary!! :-)






April 1, 2005 marked the beginning of the (prepare for a run-on sentence) happiest, most beautiful, emotional, thought-provoking, life-altering, challenging, eye opening, passionate, gratifying time of my life. I never [ever] thought a relationship could be so... FULL. Odd choice of words, I know, but those in such a relationship will know exactly what I mean.



I have found myself in all sorts of ways over the past four years. Laughing uncontrollably, crying like a baby, yelling & arguing, kissing & making up:-), planning our future, enjoying our present, analyzing our past. My brain has been at full speed since i met the love of my lyfe and my heart is nowhere to be found, seeing as how its tucked away somewhere in her pocket. I've learned more things about myself since i've met her, both good & bad, than I have in all of my 25 (soon to be 26 ahhh!) years of living. I thought I knew myself before April 2005... but I had nooo idea. And to have someone who has put up with ALL that comes along with me [temper, bad mouth, dont know when to shut the hell up, sneaky, a tad bit divaish, crybaby, etc.] and gave me the inspiration to begin my journey of truly finding myself, I feel like i owe her the world. But the beautiful thing about her is that she still feels as if she's the lucky one...




Tomorrow we celebrate four years of a love that has been pushed way past what we thought were it's limits, but thankfully it snapped right back into place and continues to bind us closer together now than ever before. And i can't imagine being anywhere else.




Baby, i love you with everything in me and words will never express how I feel about you and us. Just know that you have me. In the way that you have wanted me since April 1st, 2005...you have me.





















"If we could look outside the box of what we think we want, we can be found by what we truly need"

6 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! May you have many many many many many many many more years of happiness *muah*

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that's hot stuff right there!

    Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats honey! Hope y'all have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't even put into words the feelings that arose while reading this. I love your writing, and I love especially when it's so personal. Thank you for these years and for our hoeful future. I love you more than you could ever understand.

    Happy Anniversary!

    p.s.: I'll thank u properly later:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! congrats on your FOUR YEARS muffin!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.