Wednesday, June 17, 2009

5 weeks post relaxer as of today

Yayy another hair post! So i just realized that today i'm 5wpr. Doing quite well. Actually now is about the time I really start enjoying my hair. Directly after a relaxer its sooo straight (even tho I under-process it on purpose) & soft and kinda just does its own thing. But around the 4th week a few more waves sneak in and I get body outta this world when I wear it down. Since its the summer I decided im gonna protective-style it for the next few weeks. For the rest of this month and most of next month ill be bunning and heavily moisturizing, DCing and oiling. No heat at all. Hopefully I can get an inch or 2 of growth in. I already have some decent thickage goin on at my roots. I could kiss my ORS Hair fertilizer and my Nourishair vitamins! **MuAh**

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the no-heat regimen. That, along with Protective styling, is the key to growth!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.