Monday, June 1, 2009

Late monday post


Im wrapping my day up, clock-watchin as I type. Just wanted to poke my head in and say a few words. My weekend was great and way too short, as usual. Woke up at the butt crack of dawn on Friday so I could go to my registration/spring preview at Mills College. I registered for my fall classes, 6 in total. Yes i'll be tired as hell but I gotta do wut I gotta do. Im still trying to decide whether or not to declare a minor, and what it should be. Seeing as how I started my college yrs as a psych major and then changed mid way thru to an English major, I was thinking of maybe minoring in psych. I'm also toying with the possibility of a women's study minor or a Spanish minor. I dont know. Hell i dnt even know if i'll have enough time to complete a minor!! We'll see. I just know im excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.