Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jada Pinkett Smith is my shero

I watched Jada's new series premiere last night, Hawthorne and I've found yet another TV addiction. *sigh* She's such a great actress and i've missed her emotion and sincerity that comes across on screen. Plus she's SEXY as shit. Please jus look at her...






And I love the way Will looks at her, like she's the only person in the universe.




Can they be any freakin hotter? Geeez. Will lookin like yea i jus beat that shit up. lol

Okay so yeah, now that you've enjoyed the eye candy let me give you more reasons why i'm feelin her so much. First off she has the best hair ever. Maybe I need to go ahead and try Carol's Daughter products if they can make my hair look like that! In the latest Ebony mag she claims its all hers...*side eye* I'm gonna go ahead and believe her cuz Jada wouldn't lie to me :-) I'm jus jealous cuz its gorgeous. lol.

Today I read Jada's tips & tricks on how to keep sex alive and well in a relationship and yes Ms. Jada is a freak. Her advice is to "Be sneaky... your girlfriend's house at a party. The bathroom. A bedroom that's not yours. Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex. Does he have access to his office? Have a fantasy date. Be his secretary! Pull over on the side of the road... Just switch it up."

Mmm hmm. Thats why Will is such a pleasant person. Jada be puttin it on him in the middle of grocery stores and shit. Im gonna have to try this...

6 comments:

  1. "such a great actress"...

    She musta taken some acting classes then. LOL -- because "great" and "actress" shouldn't be in the same sentence when it comes to Jada. LOL

    But hell yeah I agree that they are hot as hell together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp!* @Tina...blasphemy!! Jada may have started a little um...slow, backin her A Different World days. But she's come a long way. Dont be hatin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No hunny -- I'm talkin' as recent as the matrix and whatever that B movie she did with that dude from titanic. LOLOL

    You and I both know if it weren't for Will she woulda been a "where are they now" subject a LONG time ago. LOLOL

    It's ok though -- hopefully she was good on the show. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ tina...honestly though, i'd have to agree with the last statement...she probably would've been a Where are they know case? Damn lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. *side eye* @Jay & Tina...forgive them Jada for they know not what they speak of! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHAHAH if i'm lyin' I'm dyin'. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comment away and play nice! I don't bite.